Busfreunde Thüringen - Austria
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Dudo & Bremer Workshop in Porto, Portugal:)

Nach unten

Dudo & Bremer Workshop in Porto, Portugal:) Empty Dudo & Bremer Workshop in Porto, Portugal:)

Beitrag von Gast Fr Aug 03, 2012 12:15 pm

Servus Oldtimer lovers

We are very happy to join you and share some of the portuguese stories..

We are two gearheads brothers (Jenga and Xico) passionate for Oldtime Mercedes, commited to fix them, so we can drive them for many years Smile

Very few 508d/608d were sold new in Portugal in 70`s, 80`s because the engine was more powerfull and so more expensive, and also because the portuguese driving licence was just until 3,5ton. Most of them was brought from Germany, France, Luxemburg by the emigrants and change plates to portuguese.
So most of the Mercedes were the 407d or 207d,307d. Now there are a lot of imported vans from Germany.

I had a 407d full windows (not bus, because had a metalsheet separator) but engine broke in Italy and i couldn`t recover her :(my first dream in the stars)
Then i bought in Germany the 508d i have now. Since 2003 i have her and i will never sell!!
Xico had a 608d 7mts but some problems with the pappers and the van couldn´t have portuguese plates:(

In 2007,when we are drivng a Hymer 665 from Germany to Porto, we realise that we should open a workshop to fix oldtimers..
Since May 2010 we repair all models of Mercedes vans...and import them when we can;)
Mechanics, electrics, body work and camper interiors.

Xico has a diploma of Mechatronics and i have a welding permit....and a lot of love for them Smile

Here you can check our work
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2794060670331&set=p.2794060670331&type=1&theater#!/pages/Dudo-Bremer-Workshop/182827275081510

Wishes of many kms for your Dudos and Bremers
from Dudo & Bremer Workshop Porto
Jenga and Xico

p.s. i tried to send some pictures but i couldnt

Gast
Gast

Nach oben Nach unten

Dudo & Bremer Workshop in Porto, Portugal:) Empty Re: Dudo & Bremer Workshop in Porto, Portugal:)

Beitrag von Gast Fr Aug 03, 2012 7:45 pm

Hello friends!
I am glad that there are people like you two!
I hope we can share our tips.
Unfortunately there are not many people understand their craft!

Keep it up!

I hope you understand our often comical German pronunciation,
Unfortunately, some work with Google translator ... and there are often very strange translations come about * lol *

Gast
Gast

Nach oben Nach unten

Dudo & Bremer Workshop in Porto, Portugal:) Empty Düdo & Bremer are welcome

Beitrag von Admin Mo Aug 13, 2012 1:05 am

Welcome Oldtimer Lovers and have fun in the Community !
Admin
Admin
Direktion der Bude
Direktion der Bude

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1035

https://bremerduedo.forumieren.com

Nach oben Nach unten

Dudo & Bremer Workshop in Porto, Portugal:) Empty Re: Dudo & Bremer Workshop in Porto, Portugal:)

Beitrag von Gesponserte Inhalte

Gesponserte Inhalte

Nach oben Nach unten